[otrs] Problem connecting with PostmasterPOP3.pl

Danie Theron danie at verpakt.com
Fri Sep 23 18:36:49 CEST 2005

Hi ,

When I run the PostmasterPOP3.pl script I get the following error:

ERROR: OTRS-PM3-10 Perl: 5.8.5 OS: linux Time: Fri Sep 23 17:25:02 2005

  Message: Can't connect to [mailserver].[mydomain].com

  Traceback (4447):
    Module: main::FetchMail (v1.16) Line: 154
    Module: ./PostMasterPOP3.pl (v1.16) Line: 126

will this be a perl module that's missing or something?

TIA
--
Regards ,

Danie Theron
Systems Administrator
Verpakt Management Services
email  : danie at verpakt.com
tel    : +2711 6020117

If you dislike change, you're going to dislike being irrelevant even more.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake
when you make it again.

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
material from any computer.