AW: [otrs] System / SysConfig error message

Oliver Buckie buckie at eversys.de
Tue Feb 21 15:57:29 CET 2006

Silly question, but how do I know what my OTRS home dir is. This is a default Debian install. I believe it to be /usr/share/otrs 'coz that's where my Kernel and other sub-dirs are.

I ran "./SetPermissions.sh /opt/otrs root www-data" and this has sorted my System, SysConfig problem out - I now have access. However, I still get permission problems with Misc, Package Manager...