[otrs] Problem in otrs.conf

Joe Fusco joe.fusco at oceandental.net
Wed Jul 5 17:39:48 CEST 2006

I'm using Fedora Core 5 and have installed the otrs rpm.  The included
readme says install the rpm, restart apache, and launch the web
configuration.  Apache still won't start.  When I rename the
/etc/conf.d/otrs.conf file, httpd starts just fine.  That tells me the
problem is in the otrs.conf file... but where?  I'm not getting any
feedback, other than a warning about a useless use of AllowOverride,
that tells me where the problem might be.

ANY help is appreciated.

Thanks

Joe Fusco
Network Manager
Ocean Dental Corporate Headquarters
206 W. 6th
Stillwater, OK 74074
Ph:  405.707.0600
Fax: 405.707.7129
Cell: 405.612.8040

PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
Email: joe.fusco at oceandental.net

Customer Service:  The state of voluntary subjection to a customer, the
condition of being bound to service.
IMPORTANT - This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail, delete the transmitted information
and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by
a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be
illegal. Violators may be prosecuted.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late, incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.