[otrs] Where do I find the system log?

s taylor staylor00 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 14:53:13 CEST 2006

Hello.

How did you get it to work?

In the user interface, I changed "Config Options: Framework -> Core::Log"
from 'LogModule: Syslog' to 'LogModule: File' and kept the default file
location as 'LogModule::LogFile: /tmp/otrs.log' and the file was not
created.  The checks in the checkboxes are grayed out.  I want to be able to
view the log via both the interface AND store the data in the file.

Any suggestions to get it to work?

Thanks.