[otrs] New Message For unlocked tickets

David Hathiramani D.Hathiramani at edenbrown.com
Fri Oct 13 13:32:53 CEST 2006

Dear All,

Is there a way on the queueview that it can be flagged that a particular
ticket has a new message against it if the ticket is unlocked?

Agents currently miss these unlocked tickets. We are using 2.03

Thanks

David

David Hathiramani
IT Manager

Eden Brown
Recruitment, Training & Consultancy, Managed Services

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. Please address any enquiries regarding this notice to:-
helpdesk at edenbrown.com

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MailMarshal for the presence of computer viruses.
Eden Brown Ltd, 222 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4QD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7 422 7300
http://www.edenbrown.com

This email was scanned by Postini, the leading provider in Managed Email Security.  If you have received this email and/or have any questions you can contact the Grove Group on +44 (0) 870 224 0432 or visit our website www.groveis.com