[otrs] Cannot login after fresh install!

Singh, T t.singh at pl.hanze.nl
Fri Oct 13 16:59:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,

My first post here!

Situation:
-------------
Fedora Core 5
OTRS 2.1.1
MySQL
Apache

I have followed all theese steps to install it on FC:

*	download 2.1.1 from Redhat
*	Install it
*	start apache and mysql (in mysql I did only this step: sudo
/usr/bin/mysqladmin -u root password mypassword
*	start otrs
*	go to my login page http://myipadress/otrs/index.pl

and I am at a loss to understand what user to type in. I have tried
root/password
otrs/password btu it doesn't help

any ideas?

Kind Regards/Met Vriendelijke Groet,

Tarry Singh
OCP DBA 8i,9i, SQL Server 7,2k DBA
"At least two-thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human
malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and
stupidity: idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of
religous or political ideas.-- Aldous Huxley"