[otrs] Upgrade from 2.0.4 to 2.1 on Windows platform

Eugene Colesnicov ecolesnicov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:10:15 CEST 2006

Please help me to upgrade OTRS from 2.0.4 to 2.1 on a Windows platform
(Windows2003).
When I try to install 2.1 on top of (above) 2.0.4, OTRS instalator said,
that find an installed apache service ...
Maybe I should make backup of database 2.0.4, uninstall 2.0.4, and after
install 2.1.1 and restore database? Ok, but how I can backup mysql database
on a windows platform? I read OTRS documentation - all examples describe
linux versions ... And as I understand, also need some upgrade to database

Best Regards
Eugene Colesnicov