[otrs] 2.1.1 in Internet Explorer

Andreas.Plaul at jpn.tuv.com Andreas.Plaul at jpn.tuv.com
Wed Oct 18 15:45:05 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

I have two systems, one is OTRS 2.1.1 (productive) and one is OTRS 2.0.4
(test)
I have a problem when I am using OTRS 2.1.1 with Internet Explorer and
character " ' " is replaced by ' in all webpages (Ticket views,
Sysconfig pages).
In other browsers there is no problem (Opear, Firefox, Mozilla).

Also in OTRS 2.0.4 everything is fine.

So it looks like a change in the apache, any ideas?

Best Regards
Andreas

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and malicious content by
TUV Rheinland Japan's perimeter scanner, and is believed to be clean.