[otrs] RE: otrs Digest, Vol 38, Issue 3

Alan McKeown Alan.McKeown at joraph.com
Fri Sep 1 17:10:58 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have at the present time 7 different customers in OTRS. Is it possible to have each one set-up with their own name on the customer login screen?

Regards

Alan.

Alan Mckeown
JoraPh Consulting Ltd
Unit 3, Springfield Industrial Estate, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7NB

Mobile: +44 (0)7841 996 331
Office: +44 (0)8700 433877
Fax: +44 (0)1952 825058
http://www.joraph.com
CONFIDENTIALITY
This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system(s); you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.