[otrs] Junk queue

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.nl
Fri Apr 13 12:50:17 GMT 2007

Tom wrote:

> There is a ticket in RAW queue that qulifies for JUNK and what
> about such ticket ?
>
> In first way I will move this ticket to JUNK queue and close it but
> is there sense to store such tickets?
>
> Or if to store such tickets maybe there is something like move to
> other queue and close in one step?

Check the archives, this has come up a couple of times. A popular
solution seems to be create a Junk queue and create a GenericAgent
job that deletes all tickets in the Junk queue every couple of
minutes. So, when you receive a junk message, you  can just move it
into the Junk queue and it will be removed automatically.

Nils Breunese.