[otrs] Request/Idea: Archive mail in OTRS from Thunderbird / Other pluggable mail client

Håvard Sørli havard at sorli.no
Fri Sep 21 12:33:51 GMT 2007

I have a proposal for a local mail client addon thats make it possible
to easy post a local mail as a case in OTRS.

The idea came from this plugin:

SuperOffice Mail Link by Anders Fahlstrom
Archive mail in SuperOffice CRM software from Thunderbird

I often find my self cutting and pasting from my mail client to a new
case in OTRS. It would be nice if it was closer integrated.

It should be crossplatform (windows/linux ++)

I'm not sure how we could do this. Please, give your suggestions.

--
HS