[otrs] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Tony Canale ynot_ca at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 17:45:30 GMT 2008

why are my emails not getting to you?
I'm trying to post an issue with OTRS , but the emails keep bouncing back.

please help.
thanks,

-Tony

Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:38:52 +0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON at otrs.org
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: ynot_ca at hotmail.com

This is the Postfix program at host lusen.otrs.org.

			The Postfix program

<otrs-otrs at lusen.otrs.org>: mail forwarding loop for otrs-otrs at lusen.otrs.org
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: ynot_ca at hotmail.com
To: otrs at otrs.org
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:36:35 +0000
Subject: [otrs] invalid otrs at localhost

The "Empty answer"
and the "Forward" links don't work,

this is what it says when we click on it; FROM: OTRS System <otrs at localhost> * invalid
otrs at localhost  (Invalid syntax)!I checked the sysconfig and the otrs at localhost is a valid email address

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.