[otrs] Antwort: email issue

Marina Henn henn at netzlink.com
Thu May 22 06:23:32 GMT 2008

Hi Jamie,

You are right, it is a mailserver issue. The mailserver must allow
relaying, at least to your OTRS-server.
It is usually switched to "don't allow relaying" to prevent spammers from
abusing your mailserver.

Regards,
Marina Henn
____________________
Netzlink Informationstechnik GmbH
Heinrich-Büssing-Ring 42
D-38102 Braunschweig
Telefon: +49 531-7073430
Telefax: +49 531-7073459
eMail: henn at netzlink.com
www.netzlink.com

Geschäftsführung:
Harald Lies, Tamara Ostermann, Sven-Ove Wähling
Amtsgericht Braunschweig
HR B 4896, USt-IdNr. DE 202670390

wir stellen aus:
07. - 12. Juni 2008    FIA - Internationale Messe Algier
12. - 14. Juni 2008    Intersolar München

"Jamie Spence" <jamiespence at gmail.com>
Gesendet von: otrs-bounces at otrs.org
21.05.2008 14:31
Bitte antworten an
"User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <otrs at otrs.org>

An
otrs at otrs.org
Kopie

Thema
[otrs] email issue

I've solved my notification issue. Thanks to all who helped.

One more issue we are having with outbound email. Outbound email is
working perfectly to internat email id's (within the domain) but not to
external ones. I'm thinking this must be a mail server issue and have
nothing to do with the system. Any thoughts?

Jamie

=> http://www.otrs.com/