[otrs] Automatically reject tickets

Lars Jørgensen ITLJ at gyldendal.dk
Fri May 23 09:17:22 GMT 2008

Hi,

We're setting up a system to exclusively deal with mails coming from some web forms. If people try to mail OTRS directly, we want to reject that ticket and send them a reply to please use the forms instead of mailing directly.

I can use a postmaster filter to direct these mails to a specific queue, an auto reply on the queue and set up a generic agent to delete these tickets on a regular basis. This works with one major problem for me: The auto reply includes a ticket number in the subject line.

Is there a smarter way of doing this?

--
Lars Jørgensen
Netværksadministrator