[otrs] Background color in agent web interface

Régis OBERLE regis.oberle at waterair.com
Mon May 26 10:30:18 GMT 2008

Thank you. css.dtl is the file I looked in (not so bad for a newbie).
I found the right section by seraching with the color # (picked up from the web interface using ColorPicker).
Here is what I changed to get back with the light blue (not white) color of ITSM 1.0.2:

#body { font-family:Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:11pt;background-color:#003399;color:black; }
body { font-family:Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:11pt;background-color:#bbddff;color:black; }

Thank you Lars

Regards,
Regis