[otrs] Deleting 'Customer User's from OTRS 1.2.3 who have left the organisation

Varsani, Rajendrakumar (PSD) Rajendrakumar.Varsani at psd.hse.gsi.gov.uk
Thu May 29 10:42:46 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

Other systems fail and need maintenance but OTRS keeps going! Thank you
OTRS team!

Small query. Having added several Customer Users to OTRS in the
Admin-Area, I now need to delete some of the old people who have left. I
can see that I can 'Add' and I can 'Change'. But how do I delete?

Thank you in advance

Rajendrakumar Varsani BSc (Hons)
Information Technology Branch
Pesticides Safety Directorate
Room 134, Mallard House, Kings Pool,
3 Peasholme Green, York, UK, Y01 7PX
Tel: (01904) 455805 (GTN 5138 5805)
Fax: (01904) 455711 (GTN 5138 5711)
Mobile: (Orange) 07968 243125
Email:  rajendrakumar.varsani at psd.hse.gsi.gov.uk

PSD joined the Health and Safety Executive on 1st April 2008. All email addresses changed to firstname.surname at psd.hse.gsi.gov.uk from that date.  Email sent to the previous addresses will continue to be delivered until at least September 2008, but please update your mailing lists or contacts as soon as you can to reflect the change.

Please Note: Incoming and Outgoing E-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications.

Interested in Occupational Health & Safety information?
Please visit the HSE website at the following address to keep yourself up to date

www.hse.gov.uk

Or contact HSE Infoline on 0845 345 0055 or email hse.infoline at natbrit.com

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.