[otrs] Customer DB import from excel sheet

Alexander Halle ahalle-otrs at radprax.de
Fri Dec 11 07:00:51 GMT 2009

Otrs User wrote :
> I installed the client and found the table (customer_user)
> I inserted a column of my choice thru sql client.
> But in OTRS under customer database I could not see that cloumn , do I
> need to any other changes to show on frontend.

Hello Rupa,

to use additional columns you also need to tell OTRS about them. I'm
sorry, this exceeds my knowledge, but as a start try chapter 11.2.1 of
the admin manual.

radprax Gesellschaft fuer medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH,
Bergstr. 7 - 9, 42105 Wuppertal,
Fon: +49 202 2489 1110, Fax: +49 202 2489 94 1119
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Martin, Dr. med. Heiner Steffens, Dr. med. Renate Tewaag
Amtsgericht Wuppertal: HRB 19359, St.-Nr.: 5132/5889/0264,  DE 814559152
Web: http://www.radprax.de