[otrs] Can we have seperate SLA(response time, update time, solution time) for each priority?

Leonardo Certuche leonardo.certuche at itcon-ltda.com
Fri May 15 12:55:40 GMT 2009

Hi there,

here's how we've done it:

   1. Define the following at /index.pl?Action=AdminGeneralCatalog
   ITSM::Core::Criticality
   ITSM::Core::Impact
   ITSM::Service::Type
   ITSM::SLA::Type
   2. Define your Priority levels at /otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminPriority
   3. Define your service tree at /index.pl?Action=AdminService keeping in
   mind that every service has a criticality (also called urgency) associated
   to it
   4. Define your SLAs at /index.pl?Action=AdminSLA and associate them to
   the services you just created
   5. Define how Priority will be automatically set when choosing a Service
   and an Impact when creating the ticket. That's done at
   /otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminITSMCIPAllocate
   6. Define which users have access to which services at
   /index.pl?Action=AdminCustomerUserService keeping in mind that if you want
   offer the same services to plenty of users you'd better define in this same
   screen your default services
   7. When creating a new ticket choose the Customer and the available
   Services (and SLAs) for him will show up. Go a little down and choose and
   Impact, the Priority will be automatically showed based on the definition
   set on #5
   8. If you want to customize some of this behavior, use ACLs
   http://doc.otrs.org/2.4/en/html/c2064.html

Greetings,

Leonardo Certuche
301 284 6250