[otrs] SOAP troubles

Michiel Beijen mb at otrs.org
Thu Nov 19 15:25:57 GMT 2009

Beste Arnold,

Please note that I am NOT knowledgeable in PHP, but I've taken an
example script I had and modified it a bit to demonstrate how you
could create a ticket via SOAP from PHP:

http://wiki.otrs-forum.de/index.php?title=Create_a_ticket_in_OTRS_from_PHP_via_RPC

Hope this helps,

((enjoy))
-
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Deutschland

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, Commercial
register: 10751, Tax ID: 003 240
97505 Chairman of the Board: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André
Mindermann (CEO), Martin Edenhofer

CU@ IIR Service Desk Forum in Mainz (Germany) and get to know more
about OTRS  at booth no. 12 from Nov 24-25, 2009!