[otrs] Bug in Postmaster Filter 2.4.7
roberto.lucarelli at loquendo.com
Fri Jun 4 10:13:20 GMT 2010
First of all, I apologize for my bad English. I hope that someone will understand me.
I have a problem with the 'PostMaster Filter' module.
I have inserted two filters to automatically change the Article Sender and the Article Type to 'agent (email-internal)', in case of all e-mails received from specific domains (i.e. Loquendo.com, guest.domain.it).
When I forward an article and I set the Article Type to 'email-internal' and then I receive an email from one of the specific domain, the last customer's article will change its Article Type from 'webrequest' to 'email-internal'.
If you want to experience this issue make the following steps:
- create a postmaster filter that set X-OTRS-FollowUp-ArticleType to 'email'internal' and X-OTRS-FollowUp-ArticleSender to 'agent' when the 'From' field contains the specific domain
- create another postmaster filter that set X-OTRS-FollowUp-ArticleType to 'email'internal' and X-OTRS-FollowUp-ArticleSender to 'agent' when the 'From' field contains the second specific domain
- create a webrequest
- from agent panel you have to forward the webrequest to a mail that match the specific domains
- reply from this email address
- the Article-Type of the last customer's article will be 'customer(email-internal)'
More information about the otrs