[otrs] Default mysql user and password for windows install of 2.4.7?

Michiel Beijen michiel.beijen at otrs.com
Thu May 27 14:46:53 GMT 2010

Good!

Please see the data model of OTRS, it's in a .dia file in the
"otrs/doc" directory on your system, and as a PNG image here:
http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/misc/otrs-2.4-database.png

((enjoy))

Michiel Beijen
R&D

Follow me on Twitter: @otrsnl [https://twitter.com/otrsnl]

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str. 1
61352 Bad Homburg
GERMANY

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
VAT ID: DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann

GET OTRS::ITSM 2.0 NOW - including the brand new change management
module! It´s the only ITIL® V3 compatible open-source IT Service
Management solution certified by PinkVERIFY worldwide! -
http://bit.ly/dv4CJF