[otrs] Closing ticket with note-external

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Fri Nov 5 20:06:44 GMT 2010

Hi,

What is the reason that you can only select "note-internal" in the
close ticket window and not "note-external"?  Or is this a bug?

I understand you normally want to close a ticket with a reply, but
in some cases we do want to work only web-based and still leave a
note for the customer when closing the ticket.  A workaround is to
first add a note and then close it, but that's not very elegant.

For me this is a minor issue, but I'm just curious...

Thanks,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>