[otrs] Unmerging Tickets

Anant Jain Anant.Jain at inmobi.com
Mon Jul 4 06:36:39 GMT 2011

A couple of times, I've merged tickets to the wrong parent ticket. Is
there anyway to unmerge those tickets?
Split is not very useful as it does not "cleave" the ticket but simply
creates a new ticket with the old articles still remaining.
The link delete option only deletes the link but does not perform an
unmerge (so the linked tickets table at the bottom also disappears)

Is there any option to achieve what I'm trying?

Thanks,
AJ

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.