[otrs] Customer self registration link

Mikael Kermorgant mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:50:07 GMT 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Mikael Kermorgant
<mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe someone would have an answer if I reformulate the question this way :
>
> I've setup http basic auth in a non blocking way. If a user is
> authenticated in apache's realm, he logs in directly in otrs.
> But if he's not, he's presented to otrs's login screen.
>
> Problem is that he's greeted with this message : "Login failed! Your
> user name or password was entered incorrectly."
> That's a bit weird as he hasn't typed anything.
>
> Would there something to avoid this and present him the usual login screen ?
> Maybe use $Self->{CustomerPanelLoginURL}  with special arguments ?

Still no solution, so I'd like to try to setup an alternate url (with
$Self->{CustomerPanelLoginURL}) for login in after a failed attempt
with http basic auth.

I could just setup a plain html page but first, I'd like to know if
there's a better/easier way ?
Any advice ?

Regards

Mikael Kermorgant