[otrs] Employees' Shift Summary

Muhammad El-Sergani msergani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:59:20 GMT 2011

Dear OTRS list,

I know this is way off-topic, but I can't find elsewhere to search and/or
ask about this.

Basically I need a web service (something like OTRS) to serve in our office
to do the following:

   - We have our office covered in shifts
   - By the end of each shift, a shift summary email is written and sent out
   to all the team
   - We need to have some sort of automated service, so that employees
   wouldn't have to type in an email from A-to-Z, but rather find some
   spreadsheet-like forms on a webpage, and just type away the needed details

I know this is way off-topic, and should *not* be sent here, but then again,
I was never let down by you guys.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Muhammad El-Sergani.