[otrs] Replace the rich editor with TinyMCE

Martin Edenhofer martin at edenhofer.de
Mon Jul 25 13:08:16 GMT 2011

Hi Philippe,

it's not planned, but yes, you can replace the RTE. The file which you need to change is Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/RichTextEditor.dtl (you need to have developer skills to do the replacement).

As another example of RTE replacement see http://edenhofer.de/p/aloha-editor/ (OTRS 3 with Aloha Editor "beta" - http://www.aloha-editor.org/).

 -Martin

http://edenhofer.de/