[otrs] making sysconfig work from web gui

Robert Woodworth robertw at a10networks.com
Tue Jul 26 01:51:45 GMT 2011

I finally got this thing up and working with OTRS3 on Ubuntu10.

Incoming mail created tickets in the raw queue.
Im happy about that.

2 more problems:

First, how do I use the "sysconfig" option from the web gui ?
When I click on it, I get this:

SysConfig
Result
Please enter a search term to look for settings.