[otrs] making sysconfig work from web gui

Michiel Beijen michiel.beijen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:42:24 GMT 2011

Did you check my earlier response:

Last week I upgraded a customer from 3.0.6 or so to 3.0.9. I had the
same issue you described. It turned out there was a DTL file in
Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AdminSysConfig.dtl and also a file called
Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AdminSysConfig.dtl.rpmnew. When I copied
the latter on the former the issue was fixed. I thought this would be
a one-off issue so did not look deeper. Can you confirm you have the
same issue?

-
Mike