[otrs] Customer with multiple IDs (Company tickets) function not wok with LDAP

Márton Krisztián marton.krisztian at office.mta.hu
Sat Nov 5 10:23:07 GMT 2011

Hi,

I would like to use the Customer with multiple IDs (Company tickets)
function. I managed to at least a description:

http://doc.otrs.org/2.3/en/html/x1638.html

I put the config.pm into the LDAP section of the ['UserCustomerIDs',
'CustomerIDs', 'second_customer_ids', 1, 0, 'var','', 0], row, already
appear in the second_customer_ids in users manu, but they can't see each
other tickets to the company tab.
What else should I set?

Thank You

Krisztian

--
Ezen uzenet virusellenorzesen esett at, es virusmentesnek bizonyult.