[otrs] Subject size/length

Sune T. Tougaard stt at lyngsoesystems.com
Thu Nov 10 12:05:49 GMT 2011

Thanks, i was kind of hoping it wasn’t that simple. ☺

It may allow for a bigger subject. However, it still won’t let me see the long subjects in the Agent interface.

For example, some users sends a long path to a document in the subject.
The only option that I’ve found, is to hover the mouse over the subject (only works at some locations) and type of what it says in the little pop-up that shows (and disappears again).

So I guess what I’m looking for, isn’t actually the subject size, but how much of it that is displayed in the interface.

Thanks again.

--
/Sune T.