[otrs] Drop down menu

Luchtman, Kurt kurt.luchtman at dhhs.nc.gov
Thu Dec 13 16:53:43 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am currently using 3.1.11 on Cent OS system. We have created a Dynamic field for the end users to select a required location that they are in (as they move each week). Sometimes an agent will create a ticket for the user and sometimes that field is wrong. How can I make a Dynamic Field in ticket view to be editable?

Kurt

Kurt Luchtman
NC FAST Desktop Support Lead
3724 National Drive #200
Raleigh NC 27612
919-707-4198

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized State official. Unauthorized disclosure of juvenile, health, legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information, including confidential information relating to an ongoing State procurement effort, is prohibited by law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all records of this e-mail.