[otrs] Configuration Items: Linking Computers and other objects

Alan Murrell AMurrell at rcav.org
Fri Feb 3 00:42:52 GMT 2012

Hello,

Is there a way to link configuration items?  Notably, I would like to
link computers with monitors and printers.

I saw a posting about someone who was able to do something similar with
the items he had in an OCS database then run a Pythin script that did
the linkings, but I would much prefer a way to do it in the interface?

Thanks, in advance, for you help and advice.

-Alan

This e-mail is intended only for the individual named above. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete immediately.