[otrs] ACL issue to display services related with some queue

Antonio Sarmiento asarmiento at mi.cl
Fri Nov 22 04:53:18 GMT 2013

Hi,

I need display the corresponding services for some groups of queues
and for other queues display other queues

I wrote  this acl scripts

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'Only-SAP-Services-for-SAP-abcde'} = {
# match properties
Properties => {
Queue => {
Name => ['[RegExp]MesaAyuda::SAP abcde'],
}
},
# return possible options
Possible => {
# possible ticket options
Ticket => {
Service => ['SAP::OPERA','SAP::ADMI'],
},
},
};
$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'aaNOT-SAP-Services-for-NOT-SAP-QUEUES'} = {
# match properties
Properties => {
Queue => {
Name => ['[RegExp][^(MesaAyuda::SAP)]'],
}
},
# return possible options
#Possible => {
PossibleNot => {
# possible ticket options
Ticket => {
Service =>
['SAP::OPERA','SAP::ADMI','SAP::PACK','SAP::BOD','SAP::FRI'],
},
},
};

The first step, work fine when it is alone, and show the right service
for the  sap queue. But when I added the second step to hide sap
services for not sap queues, it begun to fail, because it´s only
displaying not sap service in all case, when i choose sap queue or not
sap queue
I choose this way, because the not sap services are more than 40.

Somebody could help me

I appreciate your help

Best regards

Antonio