[otrs] closed tickets with same external ticket number are not reopened

Hinrich Aue Hinrich.Aue at kofax.com
Thu Feb 16 14:42:34 UTC 2017

hello,

we just realized that closed tickets with the same external ticket number are not re-opened
when they have been closed already.

even though I set
PostmasterFollowUpStateClosed
open

The queues allow to open on flow ups

is this default behaviour?
do I have to work on the follow up recognition?

we do not have the OTRS ticket numbers in the subject! Is this even possible wihout?

thanks, Hinrich

Hinrich Aue
Sr. Software Engineer
Kofax Development GmbH

Wentzinger Strasse 19
79106 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 761 452 69 57234
Fax: +49 761 452 69 58734
Hinrich.Aue at kofax.com

blog<http://www.kofax.com/blog/> | twitter<https://twitter.com/Kofax> | linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/kofax> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/kofax.inc> | talent network<http://www.jobs.net/jobs/Kofax-Inc/join>

This communication is only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender via phone and destroy this communication immediately.
Kofax Development GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Freiburg i. Brg.
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Freiburg i.Br.
Registernummer: HRB 7007
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Bradford Weller, Christian Hefner, Daniel Geiger