[otrs] Slow Tickets with more than 200 Articles, why?

Matthias.Terlinde at t-systems.com Matthias.Terlinde at t-systems.com
Thu Feb 7 14:27:15 UTC 2019

Hey Mario,

oh well, I missed that. Sorry.
Have you looked at the article size on the FS itself? Can you estimate how big the 200 articles for the tickets are?

Is your FS on a distributed NAS/SAN, or is it on the server HDD?

Kind regards,
Matthias

T-SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL GMBH
Matthias Terlinde
Bonner Talweg 100, 53113 Bonn, Germany
+49 228 181-73771 (fixed)
+49 160 3003113 (mobile)
E-mail: matthias.terlinde at t-systems.com
Internet: www.t-systems.com

You can find the compulsory statement on: www.t-systems.com/compulsory-statement

BIG CHANGES START SMALL – CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.