[otrs] Change text size in Agent Interface

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at imt-atlantique.fr
Wed Feb 13 10:41:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
However, this isn't what I'm asking : I don't want to change the side of the displayed font on my computer or in the richtext editor.

What I want is to change the size of the displayed fonts in the messages (agent ticket zoom), which doesn't seem to be possible to change with CSS as it's inside some iframes.

Regards