[otrs] OTRS 5: Meeting responses should not change ticket state

Seifert, Hagen H.Seifert at ssc-services.de
Thu Apr 2 14:33:30 UTC 2020

Hello.

We send Outlook appointments with the email address of our OTRS. The answers will then be sent to the OTRS. As we manually enter the ticket number in the subject of the appointment, it will be assigned to the correct ticket. However, it bothers us that the ticket status changes from "wait for reminder" to "open" as soon as a customer accepts an invitation (or declines or accepts it tentative). Can we change this via the admin interface?

Freundliche Grüße / Best regards
Hagen Seifert
Prozesse und Methoden

Phone: +49-7031-4913-34
Fax: +49-7031-4913-55
Mail: h.seifert at ssc-services.de<mailto:h.seifert at ssc-services.de>
SIP: h.seifert at ssc-services.de<sip:h.seifert at ssc-services.de>
http://www.ssc-services.de<http://www.ssc-services.de/>

SSC-Services GmbH
Herrenberger Straße 56
71034 Böblingen

Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Matthias Stroezel, Tobias Rohde
Sitz/Domicile: Böblingen
Registergericht/Court of Registry: Stuttgart
HRB-Nr./ Commercial Register No. 21439