[otrs] OTRS 5: CustomerID still the email after customer creation

Alvaro Cordero alvaro at gridshield.net
Thu Apr 2 14:55:22 UTC 2020

Hello, Customer Information entered is shown as everytime you zoom into the
ticket it looks into the database for that info, but the CustomerId and the
customerLogin information is set into the ticket and will not be updated
until you do some action that calls a customer update, there are some
settings where you can see what actions do that for you. I believe sending
and answer will do it.

Best Regards.

El jue., 2 abr. 2020 a las 8:43, Seifert, Hagen (<H.Seifert at ssc-services.de>)
escribió:

> Hello.
>

> The following case: A ticket is created from an email. The sender is still
> not known to us. The CustomerID field then has the value of the email
> address, the customer information area is empty. Now we create the customer
> under the corresponding company. The customer information is immediately
> displayed correctly in the ticket. However, the CustomerID field still has
> the value of the email address. Is that a bug?
>

> Freundliche Grüße / Best regards
> Hagen Seifert
> Prozesse und Methoden
>
> Phone: +49-7031-4913-34
> Fax: +49-7031-4913-55
> Mail: *h.seifert at ssc-services.de <h.seifert at ssc-services.de>*
> SIP: *h.seifert at ssc-services.de*
> *http://www.ssc-services.de <http://www.ssc-services.de/>*
>
> SSC-Services GmbH
> Herrenberger Straße 56
> 71034 Böblingen
>
> Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Matthias Stroezel, Tobias Rohde
> Sitz/Domicile: Böblingen
> Registergericht/Court of Registry: Stuttgart
> HRB-Nr./ Commercial Register No. 21439

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alvaro at gridshield.net