[otrs] Ticket state transition New -> Open

Nick Bright nick.bright at valnet.net
Thu Apr 2 21:54:09 UTC 2020

What conditions will transition a ticket from New to Open? Is it only an
outbound phone call or outbound email? I know that a note doesn't, and
an inbound email doesn't; but I thought an inbound phone call would
transition the ticket state from New to Open if recorded by an agent.

If there's a relevant page in the documentation about this, a link would
be helpful.

Thanks,

--
--------------- Email Signature

Nick Bright - VICE PRESIDENT OF TECHNOLOGY
P: 888.332.1616 	W: valnet.net <https://valnet.net> 	F: Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ValnetISP/>

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.