[otrs] What defines a ticket to be 'Available' in view AgentTicketQueue?

David Bekker dbekker at dsgdiensten.nl
Wed Apr 15 07:19:29 UTC 2020

Hi,

Running otrs 6.0.27

I'm trying to make tickets show up in 'Available tickets' in the Queue view (index.pl?action=AgentTicketQueue). However it seems that every ticket ends up in "All tickets".
I've expected a ticket to be available when the ticket is unlocked, but that doesn't seem to be the case..

Process that I'm trying to implement is

  1.  Servicedesk agent gets a new ticket in raw queue.
  2.  Servicedesk agent will move a ticket to the appropriate queue (e.g. System Engineering)
  3.  Agents from the System Engineering queue will monitor the 'Available tickets' view and assign the right owner.
  4.  Ticket will disappear from 'Available tickets' (And still be in the 'All tickets' view) when Owner is assigned.

How do I make this work?

Greetings,

David Bekker