[otrs] How to deal with error OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron: MailQueueSend

Santiago DIEZ santiago at caoba.fr
Sun May 10 07:17:37 UTC 2020

Hi Anthony,

And thank you for your help.

Yes I saw the warning from Google. It's not a problem if an email is not
sent at time T. It can be sent at T+1m or T+10m or even T+1h I don't mind.
My concern is when the message is not sent at all.

The first email with warning was sent later. Fine. My question is how can I
retrieve the second message? Was it sent at some time after the error? Was
it completely destroyed (that would be a terrible programming mistake
imho)? Is it sitting somewhere waiting for me to push the resend button?

Regards
Santiago