[otrs] Create a new environment variable using LDAP parameters

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at imt-atlantique.fr
Thu May 14 15:10:59 UTC 2020

Hi,

I found out that it was possible to modify Layout.pm to create a new environment variable.

For example, it's possible to create a new variable called "New Variable" :
$Self->{NewVariable} = $ConfigObject->Get('DefaultTheme');

And call it inside a .tt template file using :
[% Env('NewVariable') %]

I would like to get a LDAP parameters to define it there, in the Layout.pm
This parameter is defined in Config.pm as "UserEntity", which is actually a parameter in our LDAP that we display on a ticket. What should I do to create a new variable containing it's value ?
It seems it's not contained inside a ConfigObject but somewhere else...

Regards