[otrs] Create a new environment variable using LDAP parameters

Alvaro Cordero alvaro at gridshield.net
Thu May 14 23:24:17 UTC 2020

Hello, there is a configuration of dynamic field to CustomerMap where you
can set Customer Information from LDAP resource into dynamic fields and get
those assigned and shown in tickets, that way you don't need to modify
anything, just create the dynamic fields, map the configuration and set
them into Config.pm in the order you want to show.

Best Regards.

El jue., 14 may. 2020 a las 9:11, Alexis HAUSER (<
alexis.hauser at imt-atlantique.fr>) escribió:

> Hi,
>

> I found out that it was possible to modify Layout.pm to create a new
> environment variable.
>
> For example, it's possible to create a new variable called "New Variable" :
> $Self->{NewVariable} = $ConfigObject->Get('DefaultTheme');
>
> And call it inside a .tt template file using :
> [% Env('NewVariable') %]
>
> I would like to get a LDAP parameters to define it there, in the Layout.pm
> This parameter is defined in Config.pm as "UserEntity", which is actually
> a parameter in our LDAP that we display on a ticket. What should I do to
> create a new variable containing it's value ?
> It seems it's not contained inside a ConfigObject but somewhere else...
>

> Regards

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alvaro at gridshield.net