[otrs] Create a new environment variable using LDAP parameters

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at imt-atlantique.fr
Fri May 15 07:45:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I already use his mecanism but it only get the value of a LDAP attribute related to a ticket from a user.

I would like to get that same attribute from the current connected operator.
I was able to do something similar using the current connected operator name (if the current connected operator is the same than the owner of the ticket, then...) :
[% IF Data.OwnerID == Env('UserID') %]

However, I would like now to check "if the current connected operator LDAP attribute "Entity" is "IT Depaterment" then...
But there it seems this LDAP attribute defined in Config.pm doesn't become an environment variable... This is why I try to get its value and create an environment variable in Layout.pm to be able to use it in .tt files.

Alexis