I'm wondering if OTRS:ITSM can handle non IT assets?
I'm also wondering if OTRS:ITSM can help with the scheduling of preventive
maintenance tasks. Is there a way to send a task / calendar item based on the last time
something was maintained?
Exhaust Hood -
* filters need cleaned every month
* motor needs replaced every X yrs
* belt for motor needs replaced every 6 months
* Motor has parts/labor warranty for Y years.
* last cleaned filters on xx date
* last changed belt on xx date
If we know the rate at which it needs maintained, and we know that the last date it was
maintained - can it automatically send the next service date to a task/calendar program?
I'm assuming ical, though I don't know the inner workers of any of it.
Show replies by date