Subject: [otrs] Billing rates
From: Thorne Lawler <[email-masked]>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:12:36 +1000
List-Id: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org <otrs.otrs.org>

Folks,

We're implementing OTRS here as a replacement for Kemma software's 
"Bridge Tracker" since their mercenary approach to maintenance and 
support has bled us dry.

I have now fought my way through installing OTRS on an iPlanet web 
server, with an Oracle backend, only to find that we're missing a key 
piece of functionality:

We need to be able to associate a billing rate with a ticket, so that 
hours worked against that ticket will be billed at the appropriate rate. 
Ideally, the user would select the billing rate from a drop-down list of 
possible rates, each with its own rate-code. Once a rate was selected, a 
ticket would show you the charges for that ticket, based on hours worked 
multiplied by that rate.

Is there any way to do this within OTRS?

Thanks in advance.

-- 
_________________________________
Thorne Lawler
Systems Administrator

t: +61 3 8329 2026
f: +61 3 9326 7588
e: [email-masked]

Microlistics
A Dawson Group Company
www.microlistics.com.au
_________________________________

_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System?
=> http://www.otrs.de/