Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:34:32 -0600

This is the Postfix program at host lusen.otrs.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: mail forwarding loop for
[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

Subject: FW: [otrs] Agent Confusion
From: "Grimes, David" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:34:16 -0600

----------

From:   [email-masked] on behalf of Grimes,
David[SMTP:[email-masked]] 
Sent:       Tuesday, December 26, 2006 1:34:16 PM 
To:        [email-masked] 
Subject:   FW: [otrs] Agent Confusion 
Auto forwarded by a Rule

 

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dave
Wojciechowski
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:52 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: RE: [otrs] Agent Confusion

Thanks both, turning on the option for the extended zoom and the cool iris
looks good for me we will see how it works for the team.  Thanks for the
help.

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: AW: [otrs] Agent Confusion

Hello guys,

  _____  

Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von
Peter van Beugen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2006 09:23
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Betreff: RE: [otrs] Agent Confusion

You can show all the notes/answers in one screen:

$Self->{'Ticket::Frontend::ZoomExpand'} = '1';

yes it can be that I misunderstood the question :=)

 

Regards,

Peter

  _____  

Van: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Namens Dave
Wojciechowski
Verzonden: maandag 4 december 2006 22:21
Aan: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Onderwerp: RE: [otrs] Agent Confusion

Hey thanks for the answer, but I'm not sure how you use that in the notes to
see the original ticket.

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 1:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: AW: [otrs] Agent Confusion

Hey Dave,

  _____  

Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von
Dave Wojciechowski
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2006 19:23
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Betreff: [otrs] Agent Confusion

Has anyone run in to this problem, I find that my agents are adding notes to
the tickets and need to look back at the original issue but there is no way
of doing that w/o opening many windows and many sessions and searching
around.  Is there anyway that a preview of the  issue can be added to the
notes and the phone call areas like it is in the link section? or is there a
better way to work around this issue?

Thanks 

I'm Wojo 

 

we use Firefox with the plugin cooliris to get previews of links wihtin the
ticket.

Greetz,

Shawn 

  It can be that

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_