Subject: [email-masked] - E-Mail-Adresse wurde in Betreff-Zeile gefunden. - [otrs] R: WG: Ticket number ist too long/Change appearance ofTicketnumber
From: "CARNINO Daniele" <[email-masked]>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:10:08 +0200

Go on Sysconfig in module Core:Ticket and take a look at:
 
Ticket::NumberGenerator: 
Ticket::NumberGenerator::MinCounterSize:
 
Ciao, d.

________________________________

Da: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Per conto di Maura Abetini-Kolbe
Inviato: venerdì 18 luglio 2008 12.06
A: [email-masked]
Oggetto: [otrs] WG: Ticket number ist too long/Change appearance of Ticketnumber

 

Manz Automation AG - Steigäckerstr. 5 - 72768 Reutlingen
Handelsregister: HRB 353989 Registergericht Stuttgart
Vorstandsvorsitzender: Dieter Manz
Vorstand: Dieter Manz, Otto Angerhofer, Martin Hipp, Volker Renz
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Jan Wittig

Diese E-Mail ist nur für den Empfänger bestimmt, an den sie gerichtet
ist und kann vertrauliches bzw. unter das Berufsgeheimnis fallendes
Material enthalten. Jegliche darin enthaltene Ansicht oder Meinungsäußerung
ist die des Autors und stellt nicht notwendigerweise die
Ansicht oder Meinung der Manz Automation AG dar.
Sind Sie nicht der Empfänger, so haben Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich
erhalten und jegliche Verwendung, Veröffentlichung, Weiterleitung,
Abschrift oder jeglicher Druck dieser E-Mail ist strengstens untersagt.
Weder die Manz Automation AG noch der Absender (Maura Abetini-Kolbe)
übernehmen die Haftung für Viren; es obliegt Ihrer Verantwortung,
die E-Mail und deren 1 Anhänge auf Viren zu prüfen.
1 Anhänge:
(5,61 KB)
Versand am 18.07.2008 12:05 von Abetini-Kolbe Maura

This e-mail is intended only for the recipient to whom it is addressed
and may include confidential or proprietary information.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Manz Automation AG.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
or distribution is strictly prohibited.

Neither Manz Automation AG nor the sender accepts any responsibility for
loss or damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
1 Attachments:
(5,61 KB)
Send 18.07.2008 12:05 by Abetini-Kolbe Maura

_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/