Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:50:41 -0600

This is the Postfix program at host lusen.otrs.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: mail forwarding loop for
[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

Subject: [otrs] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Grimes, David" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:58:52 -0600

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked]
To: "Grimes, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:58:07 -0600

This is the Postfix program at host lusen.otrs.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: mail forwarding loop for
[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

Subject: Re: FW: [otrs] External Cust DB, with XBase?
From: Peter Andersén <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:44:00 -0600

Hej
Jag är Pappaledig fram till slutet av februari. jag finns på telefon till
och från.

Peter Andersén
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support orr consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_