Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:29:55 -0600

This is the Postfix program at host lusen.otrs.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: mail forwarding loop for
[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

Subject: FW: [otrs] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Grimes, David" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:33:18 -0600

----------

From:   [email-masked] on behalf of Grimes,
David[SMTP:[email-masked]] 
Sent:       Tuesday, December 26, 2006 1:33:18 PM 
To:        [email-masked] 
Subject:   FW: [otrs] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender 
Auto forwarded by a Rule

 

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Grimes, David
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 12:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [otrs] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

____________________________________________________________________________
_
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
____________________________________________________________________________
_

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked]
To: "Grimes, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:12:34 -0600

This is the Postfix program at host lusen.otrs.org. 

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not 
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. 

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> 

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can 
delete your own text from the attached returned message. 

                        The Postfix program 

<[email-masked]>: mail forwarding loop for 
[email-masked] 

____________________________________________________________________________

_ 
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs. 
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
<http://www.ers.ibm.com>  
____________________________________________________________________________

_ 

____________________________________________________________________________
_ 
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
<http://www.ers.ibm.com> 

____________________________________________________________________________
_ 

____________________________________________________________________________
_ 
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
<http://www.ers.ibm.com> 

____________________________________________________________________________
_ 

Subject: Re: FW: [otrs] External Cust DB, with XBase?
From: Peter Andersen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:08:17 -0600

Hej 
Jag är Pappaledig fram till slutet av februari. jag finns på telefon till 
och från. 

Peter Andersén 
_______________________________________________ 
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/ <http://otrs.org/>  
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
<http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs>  
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
<http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs>  
Support orr consulting for your OTRS system? 
=> http://www.otrs.com/ <http://www.otrs.com/>  

____________________________________________________________________________

_ 
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs. 
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com
<http://www.ers.ibm.com>  
____________________________________________________________________________

_